Tuesday, March 13, 2012

I love it all

                                  With Dr.Keith Bell Chief Academic Officer Columbus City Schools

I love it all! Everything about being Miss Black Teen Ohio 2012 has allowed me to grow so much. I love the people and events I am blessed to attend. Today I got honored at the Superintendent Board and Recognition Ceremony. They recognized me for being crowned Miss Black Ohio Talented Teen 2012 and for being a positive role model in the community! I met and made good connections with  people from the Columbus City School Board=) this ceremony also honored others teens for their academic and volunteer accomplishments. This event was a great experience because I love seeing other teens make a difference in their community while going after their dreams =)

With Gene Harris Superintendent of Columbus City Schools

2 comments:

  1. The grandfather by Don fabio
    The Grandfather, Don Pacio Luciano, a reasonable, honourable man of integrity had sought justice after the deadly attacks on his family by suspected members of the notorious Sicilian Cosa Nostra. This is an outstanding story of love, honour, vengeance and astonishing revelation of the secret operations......
    Buy from Here:>> http://thegrandfatherbydonfabio.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Piano & Udemy Course
    The OMG Piano course is unlike anything you’ve ever seen. I’ve condensed years of piano training into a step-by-step system that shows you exactly how to start playing, by ear, your favorite songs on the piano in a matter of days. This course, gives you the skills to sound like a polished piano player without having to spend years studying the piano.
    Go To here for more info:>> http://omgpiano.com/ & https://www.udemy.com/learn-to-play-the-piano-using-pop-rb-and-gospel-chords/

    ReplyDelete