Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Refuge Temple Youth Revival

I attended an AWESOME youth Revival in Columbus Ohio at a church called Refuge Temple. I was invited by my dear friend and fashion designer, Akira Takashi. When I say this revival was off the chain (crazy good) it was off the chain! There were so many youth that got up and ministered and performed in front of the entire church! They poured their hearts out and gave it their all! There was singing, praise dance, rapping, instruments, and the like! There was so much talent in that room that night. I wish I had pictures to show you but hopefully you can visualize how awesome and anointed this event truly was! I was blessed that night. Thank you Refuge Temple. I encourage everyone, if you are ever in the Columbus area, to go and give God a try with Refuge Temple.

No comments:

Post a Comment