Sunday, February 13, 2011

"Keys to Life" at Purcell Marian High School


Mr. Key and I
My sister Kaira and my mommy Sharon
The “Keys to Life” showcase was great! The thing I enjoyed most about it was the concept. There were artists from Cincinnati like Big Steve and M-40 and others that brought a positive message to the youth through music. There were also speakers from organizations like National College, Step Higher, and You Give to encourage youth to do community service. It was nice to see the youth come and support one another. I also enjoyed the fact that adults were standing in the gap to encourage the youth to stay out of the streets and to stay in school instead. I thoroughly enjoyed this program and I feel that it is a necessity not only at Purcell Marian, but also at every high school nationwide.  To check out the rest of the videos and pictures visit my youtube and facebook! Tootles!



Reciting an original called "Caged Concrete"


No comments:

Post a Comment