Monday, February 21, 2011

Encouragement on President's Day

Hello again! I am just sitting here at work (yes on a holiday) just thinking about life and things. I know I should probably be working but we are not busy at all so there is not too much to do! I just wanted to share with everyone where I am in the process for this year. Google has been my best friend when it comes to searching for different events in Ohio that I can represent. Terron Austin and Demarcus Banks are also certified life savers! Without them, things would be unimaginably difficult. My sister Kaira Walton is the greatest at taking photos. I have contacted the Cleveland Cavaliers. I might even make an appearance this Friday if I can move around my work schedule!!! Let's hope for the best! There are also different events throughout the state of Ohio that I am really looking forward to. On another note, I also haven't been feeling the best lately. I've been feeling kind of down and out but the devil is a liar! I just have to remember that when I am feeling discouraged and disheartened that God always has and always will be on my side. I just want to encourage you and by doing so, I am encouraging myself at the same time. Nobody told me the road would be easy, but I don't believe He brought me this far to leave me. So keep your heads up, smile and stay positive! Remember, your blessing is on the way. God bless you. Love Britt :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment