Friday, February 11, 2011

10th Annual Black Women Striving Forward Fashion Show at Wright State University







Well, I learned something new. Always record at a fashion show! I missed much of the action in the beginning because I was trying to take pictures! It’s okay though because I finally figured out I should record, but I did catch some great clips of the show! Congratulations to the winners and the runner ups! Everyone had a really creative and unique style to them and the presentations were wild! Thank you to the Black Women Striving forward for inviting me to be a judge at the show. Thank you to Cherelle Todd for mentioning the annual fashion show to me. I enjoyed myself and I cannot wait to link back up with the beautiful ladies of Wright State University in the future! God bless with all your endeavors ladies! I hope you enjoy the clips, and don’t worry; I’ll record much more at the next fashion show! Love, Britt Britt






The left: Model Danni


The winners!

The left: Cherelle Todd
The right: Kaneesha


No comments:

Post a Comment