Saturday, January 29, 2011

University of Cincinnati vs. Connecticut Women’s Basketball




I just want to congratulate my Lady Bearcats on a GREAT game! Today was my first time ever attending a game at the UC and they played really hard and gave it their all. I really enjoyed myself watching the ladies play today as I sat in the stands cheering them on with my manager, Terron Austin from Radio One, Jade West, Jeri, and Nikita with 101.1 The Wiz, my sister Kaira Walton, and our co-manager Demarcus Banks! Jade kept hiding beneath cotton candy! Being in the crowd and watching the dance and cheer leading teams gave me a flash back of my glory days when I was on the dance team at Winton Woods High School! Even hearing the band play those fights songs made me want to jump on the court with my black and red pom-poms and join the routine! Oh the days! 101.1 The Wiz gave away a bike to a very excited young boy who was literally jumping with joy! Afterwards I got to take a quick snap shot with the wonderful UC Cheer leading Team. During the meet and greet with a few ladies of the UC Women’s Basketball Team, Jeanice, Tiffany, and B, we had the opportunity to autograph posters together! With that said, all that is left to say is ooooh! Oooooh! OOOH! UC! Go Bearcats!

No comments:

Post a Comment